lunedì 22 ottobre 2012

Gee e Frank quote ♥


"Me and Gerard...We talk, we cry and he's still Gerard Way."

"Frank is extremely passionate,headstrong,kind of rebellious individual but extremely loyal and honest.He's the kind of guy that would do anything for his friends.He'd help you bury the body. " - Gerard

"Usually, when we're playing, me and Gerard can look at each other and no matter what's going on, I can pull back and go for it".

"Gerard, in my view, is the second coolest motherfucker on the Earth,second because I'm first and therefore,cooler!

"I'd date Gerard" [yeah,we've noticed Frank,thank you! XD]

"We used to soak ourselves in fake blood and then me and Gerard would wake up stuck to each other."

"You probably came with your best friend...you to turn to that motherfucker, you grab 'em by the throat and you say, 'You're my best fucking friend, and I would die for you!"


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento