lunedì 12 novembre 2012

racconto di una ragazza

"6 years ago, I started cutting and starving myself. 1 year ago, I went to a My Chemical Romance. I was right in the front, almost touching them. All of my scars and cuts were visible but I didn't care. Right after one song, Gerard looked right at me, at the scars and the freshly bleeding cuts and told me; "Don't you ever do that to yourself you hear me? I don't care what people do to you. Fuck them. Fuck everyone. You are too beautiful to hurt any part of your body. You know what? Come up here. This next songs for you." Crying and blubbering, I got upstage where Mikey, Ray, and Frank all hugged me."

L'ho trovato su Facebook, questa tipa l'ha preso da un sito di Tumblr. 
Non ci sono parole. Dal racconto di questa ragazza, si capisce perfettamente tutto.
MCR. I MCR salvano le vite!
Hanno un cuore enorme!
GRAZIE!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento